Lumopro LP160 to replace LP120 at Camera Tools
Dutch photography shop Camera Tools, the European distributor of LumoPro products, has announced a new and improved flashgun, the LP160, to replace the original made-for-Strobists LumoPro LP120. Read the full news post here (in Dutch).
Features and improvements include:
- More powerful than the LP120 by 1 stop (2x more light)
- Power setting from full to 1/64 power
- Optical slave, including preflash-ignore feature
- Electronically zooming flash head
- Swivelling and tilting flash head, including 7° downwards tilt so you can point the flash more directly into the centre of an umbrella.
- Improved construction, more robust housing, metal hotshoe foot
- Can be triggered by hotshoe, PC jack or 3.5mm port.
The LP160 was on show at the 2010 Professional Imaging convention in Nieuwegein and will be available in late March.