Seoul-based company Aladdin has introduced the Bi-Flex, a bi-colour LED panel designed forÂ professionals. It will directly compete with other flexible LED panels includingÂ the RagLite. The main advantage of these bendyÂ light panels is their low weight and small size when packed. They are meant to be used anywhere.
The Bi-Flex can be either powered from the mains via a battery. It comes with a dimmer and a mount for 16mm studs, in order to mount it to light stands. If you prefer, you can also use clamps or Velcro to mount it to existing objects. When unrolled the Bi-Flex is 30 x 30cm in size and less than 5 mm thick. The main website of Aladdin specifies the power draw to be 50W, but doesn’t mention how much of this power is convertedÂ into actual lumens.
- CRI: 97ra (Tungsten) / 97ra (Daylight)
- Color Temperature: Tungsten (3000ËšK)Â -Daylight (5600ËšK)
- Size: 12″ x 12″ x 0.31â€ / 30cm x 30cm x 8mm
- Panel weight: 0.33 lbsÂ / 150g
- Power Draw: 50 Watts
- Beam Angle: 140Ëš
- Power Supply: AC: 100-240V / 50-60Hz Â | Â DC: 12V-24V
- Cooling: Air convection with flexible cooler
- Working temperature: -4Ëš-113Ëš FÂ / -20Ëš-45Ëš C