Black Friday is on 24th November 2017, followed by Cyber Monday. Lots of photography retailers are having sales. Here are some deals we have spotted, and we will add to this list as we spot more.
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means buying through them helps support this site at no extra cost to you. Some of them aren’t — I have added offers whenever I spotted them, even if they don’t directly benefit this site. Enjoy!
EssentialPhoto is offering 5% off all Pixapro, EssentialPhoto and Vituso branded products, using coupon code BLK5DAY. This includes many Godox-made products and applies even to products that are already discounted or on special offer. What’s more, the CITI600 Super Sale gives you a free boom head and TTL trigger and other accessories, when buying a CITI600 (Godox AD600) head or a twin- or three-head kit.
Save 10% on Elinchrom ELB400 kits and all Elinchrom accessories at The Flash Centre when you use code BLACK10 before 30 November. Other deals from the same store:
- Save £30 on the Rotolight Neo II and £100 on a 3-head Neo II kit
- 10% off all Hedler Systemlicht lights with code BLACK10
- 20% off all Nanguang LED products with code BLACK20
- Get a free SoftBox 80 Kit worth £99.99 with the Hähnel Modus 600RT pro kit (£429)
- Free Extreme lithium battery worth £49.99 with every Modus 600RT wireless kit (£279)
- Sekonic L-308S light meter is £149 (£50 off)
- Sekonic L-858D is £565, including a free Elinchrom RT-EL radio module worth £125
- Save £200 on a Phottix Mitros+ TTL for Canon kit with accessories (£289)
- 10% off all Honl products using code BLACK10
Visit The Flash Centre for more information.
All Godox products are 7% off at Godox.shop when you use code KS23EFS3D5. That brings the price of the Godox AD200 down to $278 and the Godox AD600BM to $510.
Parabolix offers 20% off their 20″, 25″, 30″, parabolic softboxes until Black Friday. Use the voucher code BlackFridayDiscount at parabolixlight.com.
Get 10% off at Phottix US with the code BLACKFRIDAY10. Also gives you free shipping in the United States.
Camera equipment retailer Pixedo is offering 10% off their entire range (excluding current promotions, Irix lenses, DJI products and shipping fees). Use the coupon code LIGHTINGRUMOURSBF10 between now and Cyber Monday. If you like Godox products, these are available under the Quadralite brand. Pixedo is based in France and ships across Europe. Click here to browse.
Spiffy Gear give you 10% off their Spekular LED lighting system when you use the code SPIFFYBF on their web site.
Flashpoint eVOLV 200 (Godox AD200) bundled with the AD-B2 twin head bracket, AD-L LED lighting head, a Glow 31×31″ quick-fold softbox, barndoors, colour gels, silicone skin and R2 (Godox X1) transmitter, all for just $398.98 at Adorama. Just add a light stand and a camera and you’re pretty much set!
The Flashpoint Xplor 600 TTL (Godox Witstro AD600B) is just $549. What’s more, the non-TTL version (AD600BM) is now $439 and comes with a free Flashpoint Zoom R2 (Godox TT600) manual radio flash, worth $65. Available now from Adorama.
The Orlit RoveLight RT 800AC is Adorama’s rebranded version of the Jinbei MSN 800 TTL, a mains-powered studio monolight with TTL control and support for Canon’s 2.4 GHz RT wireless system. An LED on the back cleverly changes colour according to which wireless group you have it in. Trigger it from a transmitter that supports smartphone control via Bluetooth. $419.95 at Adorama.
Instant savings on speedlights:
- Bolt VC-310 — $20 off at B&H
- Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT — $100 off at Adorama, B&H
- Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT — $50 off at Adorama, B&H
- Flashpoint Zoom Li-on R2 (V860II) — $45 off at Adorama
- Flashpoint Zoom Li-on R2 (V850II) — $30 off at Adorama
- LightPix Labs FlashQ Q20 — $20 off at B&H
- Photoflex StarFire — $86 off at B&H
- Sigma EF-630 — $30 off at Adorama, B&H
- Sony HVL-F43M — $70 off at Adorama, B&H
- Sony HVL-F32M — $50 off at Adorama, B&H
- Sony HVL-F20M — $20 off at Adorama, B&H
Continuous and video lighting
10% off Came Boltzen LED fresnel lights, starting on Friday.
$100 off Hive Wasp 100-C LED lights.
20% off everything at Lume Cube.
Discounts on small, on-camera LED panels:
- Bescor LED-70 96-LED daylight panel — $10 off at Adorama, B&H
- Core SWX TorchLED Bolt bi-colour light — $50 off at Adorama, B&H
- Dracast Camlux Pro bi-colour 160-LED panel — $45 off at Adorama, B&H
- Dracast LED160 bi-colour LED panel — $30 off at Adorama, B&H
- ikan iLED312-v2 bi-colour LED panel — $150 off at B&H
- Manfrotto Spectra2 LED light — £70.95 off, now £99 at Manfrotto
- Sunpak VL-LED-36 LED panel — only $9.99(!) at B&H
- Vidpro 96-LED daylight panel — $50 off at Adorama, B&H
Light-shapers and accessories
American studio supplier CheetahStand has started its Black Friday sales early, with a series of rolling offers, removed and replaced daily. The firm won’t stock any more flashes or studio lights this year, but has some reasonable deals on light-shaping tools, stands, triggers and other accessories. The list of deals is constantly changing, so click here to see the latest, and be sure to check back regularly until Cyber Monday (27th November) when the sale will end.
A large sheet on a frame that can be used as a diffuser for any light source, the Glow 8×8′ Butterfly Scrim provides a great amount of soft lighting control for stills and video shooters. $319.95 at Adorama.
MagMod are offering 15% off, during Black Friday only, plus free shipping in the USA.
Got questions or feedback? Spotted some deals not listed here? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll be sure to add it to the list. Check back regularly.