Swiss based flash manufacturer Elinchrom has announced that it will start to support Sony cameras by introducing a new Skyport transmitter with a multi-interface hotshoe. Elinchrom joins a rapidly growing group of photo accessory manufacturers that support Sony.
The new EL-Skyport Plus HS is identical to the already available Canon and Nikon version, except for the different hot shoe. Features include, but are not limited to:
Large LCD with real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and rotation ring for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Sony, Canon and Nikon cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for firmware upgrades
Although the introduction of the Sony variant of the Skyport is not groundbreaking, it is certainly a welcome addition to the Elinchrom ecosystem.Â The transmitter for Sony is available now and the street Price is $249.95 USD / â‚¬249 EUR / Â£199 GBP.
For more information please visit the Elinchrom website.