Interfit Photographic has announced a new Strobies Pro-Flash with double the power. Available now, the Strobies Pro-Flash 360 joins the Pro-Flash One Eighty in the company’s line-up of bare-bulb portable flashguns.
Based on the popular Godox Witstro series, the Pro-Flash features an open flash tube with interchangeable light modifiers, a wide manual power range and support for USB wireless receivers. Each unit runs from an external Li-ion battery pack.
- 360J energy rating
- 0.5–4.5 second recycle time
- 8-stop power range, with 1/3-stop adjustment precision
- High-speed sync (HSS) support up to 1/8000 second
- Focus-assist LED
- 11.1-volt 4500mAh lithium ion battery pack; 450 full power flashes from one charge
- S1/S2 optical slave
- Stroboscopic mode
- Works with Strobies Pro-Flash Transmitter/Receiver
- 3.5mm and Prontor/Compur (PC) sync ports
- Backlit LCD control panel
Available accessories include a standard reflector, coloured gel filters, a snoot, a folding softbox, a metal beauty dish, an umbrella mount and a diffusion dome.
A kit including one Pro-Flash 360 with a battery pack costs $499.99, with extra flash heads available for $399.99 and battery packs $199.99. Visit the Interfit Photographic web site for further information. Interfit products are available from Adorama, Amazon, B&H Photo and other dealers.