The Mitros+ for Nikon, a radio-enabled i-TTL flashgun,Â has received a new firmware update. The latest build, version 1.05, fixes various issues and optimizes manual power levels and syncing in certain modes. You can update your flashgun by downloading the files and plugging your Mitros+ into a computer via USB.
- Optimized manual power levels when in Strato II Rx mode.
- Adjusted slave flash beep function (C.Fn 04 and C.Fn 13), and audible button feedback when adjusting flash settings.
- Optimized manual power levels when triggered in Odin Rx Manual mode.
- Optimized LCD display and control in Odin A: B Ratio mode.
- Adjusted Mitros+ Odin Tx mode when used on Channel 4.
- Optimized shutter speeds and syncing issues between Mitros+ in Odin Tx mode and Mitros+ Odin Rx mode or Mitros+ flashes mounted on an Odin Receiver.
- Corrects issues with Odin Tx and OP Tx modes and auto zoom functions.
- Corrects 18-24 zoom issues resulting from communication between camera and flash.
- Optimized FV Lock and exposure issues in some situations when Mitros+ is in Odin Tx or OP Tx mode.
For more information, and to download the firmware now for Mac or PC, visit the manufacturer’s web site.