A new manufacturer has emerged on the scene, Shenzhen-based Ojecoco. The company web site currently lists their first and only product: their all-singing, all-dancing H-550 high speed wireless flash trigger.
The device is reminiscent of the recently-released Pixel King, though not quite enough for it to be a simple clone or rebrand. Unlike the Kings, the Ojecoco H-550 is a transceiver-based manual trigger, and has different controls. It offers TTL pass-through like the Phottix Strato II and Pixel Bishop, as well as a user-configurable hyper sync function. There will be both Canon and Nikon versions.
Ojecoco H-550 specifications
- FSK 2.4GHz signal
- 150 metre range
- 16 channels and three Wireless Flash Groups
- Transmitter and receiver in one
- TTL pass-through
- User-adjustable hyper sync up to 1/8000 second
- “Relay” mode for synchronising remote cameras and flashes
- Wakes sleeping flashes
- Up to 20 frames per second
- Takes 2* AAA batteries
- 2.5mm flash sync port
- 2.5mm remote shutter release port
- Metal hotshoe foot
Update: You can buy the Ojecoco H-550 from DHgate here.