Some UK photographic suppliers have launched discounts in the run up to HM The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. The range of offers’ connection to the royal theme is tenuous at best, but nevertheless here they are for your perusal:
- Jessops have some “Diamond Deals” in the form of cashback on selected Sony digital cameras and lenses.
- Save 5% on certain items from UK Photo Distro by using the “diamond” voucher code.
- Wex Photographic’s “Offers fit for the Queen” include saving Â£15 on large collapsible reflectors, 10% off own-brand beauty dishes and Â£140 worth of free accessories included in the new Bowens Gemini twin head studio lighting kit.
To find out more about the Diamond Jubilee, visit the official web site.
Also this week:
- Price drop on Litepanels: Micro and MicroPro LEDs reduced from $275 to $198 and $390 to $315, respectively.
- Elinchrom have announced mail-in rebates of $50-100 on their Ranger Quadra battery pack-and-head kits.Â Click here to find out more.