Photoflex announced the availability of the TritonFlash™, it is a portable monolight packing 300ws and powered by a lithium battery, some of the highlights are:
- 300ws max output power (GN 185)
- Short flash durations even at full power
- 750 pops at full power per battery charge
- 7 frames per shooting second possible
- 1/3 stop increments
- The battery pack can power 2 TritonFlash™ heads
- Bi voltage battery charger (100~240 volts)
- It can be used with AC while charging the battery
- Bundled as a kit with an Xtra small Extra small OctoDome® SoftBox (including a speedring).
No word on pricing yet but Photoflex will have the TritonFlash™ in their WPPI 2011 booth in Las Vegas (21-23 February at booth 1675) so if you are attending you get to see it in person before anyone else.