The company behind the Rogue Flashbender has recently announced that they will introduce a new version: the Rogue Flashbender 2, a versatile speedlight modifier that can be bent into almost any shape. This way the light can be exactly formed into the shape that the user desires. One of the main flaws in the previous design, especially with the largest Flashbender, was that itsÂ shape would distort underÂ its own weight.
With the introduction of the new and improved Rogue Flashbender 2 this flaw has been eliminated and some other improvements have been made. The overall weight has been reduced and the attachment strap has been modified to make it fit better with all popular brands of speedlights. This has as result that the new Flashbender now uses a different type of reflective fabric which makes it 20 to 30% lighter.
The Rogue Flashbender 2 range is available now through various photography retailers. Rogue FlashBender 2 versions include:
- FlashBender 2 XL Pro System (FlashBender 2 XL Pro Reflector, XL Pro Strip Grid, XL Pro Diffusion Panel, and XL Pro Travel Bag)
- FlashBender 2 Large and Small Reflectors
- FlashBender 2 Bounce Card
- FlashBender 2 Large and Small Softbox Kits
- FlashBender 2 Portable Lighting Kit
For more information, visit ExpoImaging.com.