Quite a while back YongNuo released the RF-602 and RF-603 triggers, which were some of the first manual triggers that provided an affordable but also reliable sync solution. The latest of these triggers, the RF-603 II is still quite popular and now YongNuo has announced a follow-up, named the RF605.
This new trigger adds a group function button, which means you are able to switch on or off one of the six groups. The system with six groups is similar with the group function provided by the YN560-TX and the YN560 IV speedlite. Both these units are compatible with the RF605, but also the older triggers RF-602 and RF-603 still work with the RF605.
- RF-602/RF-603 two communication modes RF605 = RF602 +RF603
- TX/RX/TRX multiple working ways
- A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX)
- Wireless shutter remote control
- Clear LCD screen display, shortcut key operation
- 16 channels
- Communication range up to 100M
- Type: FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system
- Transmission distance: 100m
- Channels:16 channels
- Group:6 Groups
- Shutter release: half-press, full-press
- Shutter interface: 2.5mm socket
- Studio flash light interface: standard PC socket
- Max Sync Speed: 1/320 second
- Battery: AAA×2(3V )
- Size : 85MM x 41MM x 35MM
For more information please check the YongNuo website, http://www.hkyongnuo.com/e-detaily.php?ID=355. No word has been given yet on pricing and availability.