Four months after the release of the YN-565EX for Canon, the Nikon i-TTL version of Yongnuo’s flagship speedlight is now available.
The YN-565EX for Nikon has the following features:
- Guide number of 58 (at 105mm)
- Electronic zoom from 24 to 105mm, plus flip-out wide angle diffuser
- i-TTL, manual, stroboscopic, wireless slave (Canon/Nikon/both), optical slave (S1/S2) modes
- Tilt and swivel head
- External power input â€“ Canon CP-E4 type
- 3 second recycle time at full power
- PC sync port
- Ready beeps
- Metal foot
- Backlit LCD
- 12 month manufacturer warranty
The YN-565EX for Nikon has i-TTL function in the hotshoe of Nikon cameras. You can also control its functions wirelessly (including manual, i-TTLÂ andÂ E-TTL II support)Â with theÂ Canon 580EX II, ST-E2, Nikon SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 and Canon 7D, 60D, 600D or the pop-up flash of the Nikon D90 and up.
Please note that it does notÂ have Commander mode or FP-sync support.
Where to buy
The Nikon version Yongnuo YN-565EX is available for around US$150-170 from various sellersÂ or $148.99 at ThePhotoGadget. For peace of mind with a 12-month warranty, it is $172.99 at theÂ official Yongnuo eBay Store.